Want to get rid of your pot belly and thunder thighs? Or do you want to stay healthy and fit? Then, you must try out smoothies. Smoothies are palatable, take less time to prepare, look tempting, and are the best option to take a break from chewing healthy food. And believe me, they are not nauseating. In fact, you will be surprised how balanced and delectable they are. These 21 quick and healthy smoothie recipes for weight loss can help melt the fat, flush out toxins, and boost your metabolism. So, get ready with your blender and start shedding those pounds. Let’s begin!
21 Quick And Yummy Weight Loss Smoothie Recipes
1. Sapodilla, Chia, And Almond Milk Smoothie
Total Time: 5-8 minutes; Prep Time: 3-4 minutes; Serves: 2
- 4 medium sapodillas
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- ? cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond flakes
How To Prepare
- Wash the sapodillas. Peel, seed, and roughly chop them.
- Toss the chopped sapodillas into the blender and add almond milk.
- Blend into a smooth paste and pour it into two glasses.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well. Top it with almond flakes before drinking.
Use chilled almond milk to make it taste yum.
- Sapodillas are high in fiber (about 14 g fiber in 1 medium sapodilla), which helps to prevent fat absorption and keeps you full for a longer duration (1).
- Chia seeds promote weight loss and can protect you from cardiovascular disease and diabetes (2).
- Almond milk is loaded with nutrients and is the best substitute for dairy or soy milk. It aids weight loss, boosts muscle power, and improves bone, heart, skin, and eye health (3).
- Almonds are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids that help to reduce weight, regulate blood glucose levels, and protect from cardiovascular disease, inflammation, and oxidative stress (4).
2. Apple, Dried Figs, And Lemon Smoothie
Total Time: 8 minutes; Prep Time: 5 minutes; Serves: 2
- 2 medium apples
- 1 dried fig
- ¼ lemon
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
How To Prepare
- Wash the apples, take the pith out, and roughly chop them.
- Chop the dried fig.
- Toss both the chopped apples and figs into a blender.
- Add lemon juice and give it a spin.
- Pour the smoothie out into two glasses.
- Add a pinch of Himalayan pink salt and stir well.
- Apples are rich in phytonutrients that help to reduce the risk of asthma, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes, prevent lipid oxidation, and lower bad cholesterol (5).
- Figs are rich in dietary fiber and help to improve bowel movement (6).
- Lemons have an alkalizing effect that helps to nullify the acidic environment inside the body. Lemon helps in liver detoxification, aids proper bowel movement, has antiparasitic activity, and helps fight cancer and diabetes-induced cataract (7).