Do you feel completely puzzled on how to eliminate those unsightly bumps in your arms, buttocks, hips or legs? There are plenty of methods available to help improve the appearance of cellulite. Most fitness experts would suggest a regular workout routine, which can certainly help to reduce the appearance by toning the muscle underneath the connective tissues, reducing the size of the fat cells and flushing away toxins. Beauty consultants would endorse slathering on creams, making use of strong brushes on the skin and pampering with a highly priced dermatological applications. All of these methods are helpful, but most health enthusiasts agree that the best remedy is ingesting high quality food into your system and repairing the problem internally. If your mission is to repair those cellulite dimples and ripples, you can start by drinking “Cellu-Light Firmer Green Smoothie” in your diet regimen. Green smoothies are certainly one of the best tools to battle cellulite by building collagen and eliminating toxins. Green smoothies are merely an assortment of vegetables and fruits, pureed all together in a blender. The blending process reduces the cellular sections of the crop and makes the nutritional content in the greens easier to digest and penetrate into our system. Through drinking healthy and balanced smoothies each day, you can become healthier and start the repair process of losing all those not-so-cute cellulite bumps in all parts of your body.
Enjoy this Cellu-Light Firmer Green Smoothie Recipe while achieving your health goals.
Cellu-Light Firmer Green Smoothie Recipe
- Apples – 1 medium [185 grams]
- Cucumber – 1 cucumber [300 grams]
- Kale – 4 leaves [140 grams]
- Lemon (peeled) – ½ fruit [29 grams]
- Spinach – 2 cups [60 grams]
- Coconut water – 1 cup
- Strawberries – 4 medium [48 grams]
Smoothie Recipe Nutritional Facts:
- Apple – has a high water content, which helps to create smooth skin and helps flush out toxins and reduces the appearance of cellulite. The fiber content in apples will naturally help to remove skin toxins. Toxins inhibits cells from their job and causes cell breakdown, when too many toxins are present the body cannot repair, your skin loses collagen and elasticity and causes the formation of cellulite. Apples are also loaded with Vitamins C and antioxidants.
- Cucumber – counteracts the characteristic of cellulite build-up. Phytochemicals in the cucumber can assist the collagen in your external skin layers to firm up and help to minimize the appearance of bumpy skin. Cucumbers consist of enzyme energized fluid, B vitamins, electrolytes, potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium. Cucumbers are an exceptional Hydrator for our skin cells, which enables you to improve the beauty of vibrant complexion. Furthermore, the benefits associated with its own fluids, the skin area of a cucumber is equipped with Vitamin C that contains anti-inflammatory components as well as being a tranquilizer to the skin.
- Kale – contains cellulite-preventing supplements like vitamin C, potassium, calcium and lecithin, which is an important nutrient that repairs tissue damage in skin cells. Kale contains fiber and sulfur, which are both help detoxify your body and creates a healthy liver aiding in the elimination of cellulite and repairing cells and tissues.
- Lemon – is equipped with an abundance of Vitamin C. It can benefit the entire body metabolize fat storage and repairing the liver. Fresh Lemon juice will strengthen, firm, detoxify skin cells through your whole body, and eradicate extra stored toxic compounds. In addition, lemons are alkaline forming in our body; they improve metabolic function and accelerate blood flow.
- Spinach – is full of essential nutrients that helps beat cellulite build-up. Spinach contains high quantity B-vitamins, which fundamental function is to facilitate the entire body to take advantage of various cellulite-fighting essential nutrients. Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins A and C, which maximizes collagen generation. Spinach also contains cellulite busting vitamin K that nourishes blood circulation.
- Strawberries – are high in vitamin C and antioxidants, which are beneficial to eliminate cellulite. They also contain B-vitamins, biotin and nitrate. Nitrates improve circulation in the body, helping to mobilize fat stored in cells.
- Coconut water – nourishes and hydrates your skin which is an extremely vital component to help make your skin look firmer, experts acknowledge that coconut water is more hydrating than regular water. Coconut water is a natural moisturizer and a good source of antioxidants that will help your skin it contains calcium, sodium and phosphorous with the added benefit of being free of fat, sugar and cholesterol. Staying hydrated also keeps you feeling fuller for longer and stops hunger and sugar cravings. Coconut water is very high in potassium, considering a single serving contains more potassium than two bananas. Potassium is beneficial to reduce water retention and opens cell receptors, which allows your body to fight against cellulite.