Do you need help with your memory? Do you often walk into a room and forget what you wanted? Do you often misplace important things, like your cell phone, car keys or items at the grocery store? In that case, it would be smart to consider enhancing your brain function by consuming healthy food. Eating healthy will allow you to stay focused and gain your memory back. Our bodies “including our brain cells” need proper vitamins and minerals to remain healthy, function properly and repair any damage. If you are eating high fat processed food containing little or no nutritional value then you are not providing your brain cells with the proper nutrients to repair and regenerate. You can improve your cognitive functions and over-all wellness by consuming organic fruits and vegetables. You can start today with the cooling sensation of the brain boosting “NeuroBooster Fruity Smoothie”.
NeuroBooster Fruity Smoothie Recipe:
- Apples – 2 medium (364kg)
- Kiwifruit – 4 fruits (276g)
- Lemon (with rind) – 1/4 size (21g)
- Lime (with rind) – 1/4 size (16g)
- Oranges (peeled) – 2 fruits (262g)
- Pineapple – 1 fruit (900g)
NeuroBooster Fruity Smoothie Recipe Nutritional Facts:
Here are the Brain Booster Fruity Essential Benefits for this smoothie recipe.
- Apples – have an indispensable benefit to protect brain cells from free radical damage. It contains high essential nutrient and vitamins, which includes Vitamin C, which is the immune system booster. Apple also has the capability to maximize the acetylcholine production a neurotransmitter that may help to enhance memory and it lowers the risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Kiwifruit – The high magnesium content in kiwifruit enhances energy production inside the brain, that enhances concentration, memory, and relieves mental fatigue. The exceptional Vitamin C content of kiwifruit is much higher than oranges and lemons. Fully loaded with other numerous healthy nutrients, like Vitamin A and E, potassium, copper, iron, folate, phosphorous, magnesium and calcium. Kiwifruits also contain an equally high amount of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Lemon – contain numerous benefits including potassium, which can help maximize concentration, enhance brain memory, calms the mind and strengthen the immune system.
- Lime – has a quality source of Vitamin C that can protect you from free radical damage. The potassium and calcium content in lime helps to fight absent-mindedness while enhancing the sharpness of your memory. Lime also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Folate, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Choline and Phosphorus. Lime contains limonene a phytochemical that has a compelling detoxification effect and with a natural antibiotic upshot which protects against poisonous harmful bacteria.
- Oranges – contain a high amount of nutritional value including Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 and it supplies 100% Vitamin C, which is an excellent source of folic acid and can help in the proper development of the mind. Oranges can be a powerful mind enhancer and a great immune builder.
- Pineapple – is rich in Vitamins C and Vitamin B complex, Manganese, potassium, Calcium and has great antioxidant properties. Pineapple reduces depression and is essential as a mood enhancer. It can also help to enhance the mind, reduce forgetfulness and melancholy.